- To sustain and enhance our importance as one of the best managed and worthwhile administrative departments in the University;
- To develop as a leading department in institutional facilities and estate management in the region;
- To aspire the capital planning and development of UM campus to be a lead model in local and neighborhood region.
- Provide professional advice on campus physical development plans and facilities in order to cope with the University’s development;
- Strive for excellent management by providing a wide range of quality innovative, reliable and integrated services to the University community;
- Strive for the adequacy of academic and administrative facilities, the quality of learning and working environments for students, staff and visitors;
- Strive for continuous improvement in our quality management performance to meet our customers’ expectation.